Motherhood is Snot Easy! Sweepstakes Rules
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE THE CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. BY ENTERING, ENTRANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE JUDGES, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS.
2. THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES and Canada, excluding Quebec and will ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES and CANADIAN law. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKE UNLESS YOU ARE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES or Canada, excluding Quebec, AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Motherhood Snot easy (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of any of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Should we have a winner from Canada, they will be asked a question of skill in order to receive their prize. The following persons are not eligible to participate: Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Nehemiah Manufacturing Co. LLC (“Sponsor”), its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and the immediate family members of each (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and or “step” of each) and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Sweepstakes).
4. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 10:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on May 5th 2014 and ends at 12:00 pm EST on May 1st 2015(“Sweepstakes Entry Period”). The Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for this Sweepstakes. All Entries must be received and recorded within the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected or incomplete Entries.
5. TO ENTER: (the “Entry”). Participating consumers are able to enter the sweepstakes on Boogiewipes website. Only one entry per email address is allowed per each month during the contest time period. Participant will be asked to complete a questioner and upload a short video clip of their child to enter.
6. ENTRY GUIDELINES: Entries cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products, or other people, products or companies or communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, the individual creating the Entry shall be deemed the “consumer”. By entering, Consumer acknowledges that Little busy Bodies, LLC will maintain records of consumers information. This information will not be sold or distributed. Entries that are not in accordance with the guidelines as stated herein or are not received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period will be ineligible. Entry will be considered made by the registered owner of the email address used for entry. “Registered owner” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. All Entries become the sole property of the Sponsor, and will not be acknowledged or returned. By submitting an Entry, consumer agrees that his or her submission is gratuitous and made without restriction. By submitting and entry, consumer acknowledges that content may be used in promotional materials by Little Busy Bodies, LLC.
7. SWEEPSTAKES JUDGING: Entries will be collected and a winner will be randomly chosen by LBB, LLC. No specific criteria will be associated with the selection process. Decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. The consumer’s chosen will be deemed “Winners”. The monthly Winners (10 each month) will be notified by phone and/or email no later then the last day of the month of which they entered and will be required to provide the Winners mailing address, email address and/or daytime and evening phone numbers in order for the Winner to be contacted and to facilitate arrangements for the prize to be awarded. Monthly winners will be automatically entered into the grand prize drawing to be held NO later then May 5th 2015. Grand prize winner will be randomly selected by a drawing done by Little Busy bodies, LLC. Only the Winner is eligible to receive the grand prize.
8. PRIZE DETAILS: 10 prizes will be awarded each month. Prize includes One year of boogie wipes free, for winning entry. One year of Boogie wipes includes: 10 cases of 30 count boogie wipes, Scents may vary. One Grand Prize winner will be chosen from all of the monthly winners between May 5th, 2014 and May 1st2015. Grand prize includes: One 5 night 6 day Disney Bahamas cruise for a family of four, plus a $1,500.00 travel voucher to obtain travel to Destination port. Travel must be completed by May of 2016. Prize includes one ocean view room that sleeps 4. Odds of winning the Prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Promotion Parties resulting from entrant’s participation in or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with the Sweepstakes. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor or the Promotion Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes: Hardware or software errors; faulty computer, cable, satellite, network, electronic, Internet connectivity or other online or network communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or other providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions; inaccessibility of the Web site in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or the Web site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the uploading, the processing or judging of Entries, the announcement of the Prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Use of Web site is at user’s own risk. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user’s or any other person’s computer equipment or phone resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes.
10. By participating in the Sweepstakes, Winner agree (and agree to confirm in writing) (a) to release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes; (b) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. By accepting any Prize, recipient (or parent or legal guardian) (a) agrees that the Sponsor and Promotion Parties, participating retailers, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by winner against, any liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes; from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any Prize, Writer’s Entry or the TV Commercial, if any and (b) grants (and agrees to confirm grant in writing promptly upon request) to Sponsor and those acting under Sponsor’s authority the right to the use of Writer’s, photograph, likeness, voice, image, statements, biographical information, and Entry (which may be altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone or with other works, as solely determined by Sponsor) at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including the Internet without review, notification or approval, and additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor is not liable in the event that any portion of the Sweepstakes is canceled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond their control (a “Force Majeure Event”).
11. 8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Winners are solely responsible for any taxes on the Prize, and will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of the Prize. No substitution of Prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. No transfer of Prize is permitted. Unclaimed Prize(s) will not be awarded. If a Prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute Prize with another prize of equal or greater value. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, and disqualify any individual who is responsible for such action. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winners from among all eligible Entries received up to time of such action using the judging procedures outlined herein. This Sweepstakes is offered only in the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec) and all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Ohio, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts for Hamilton County, Ohio.
13. LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THIS WEB SITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
14. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner chosen will be notified by phone, mail and/or email. If attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, if winner cannot be verified or if winner is otherwise unable to accept the Prize as stated, or if winner is otherwise disqualified, Prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Winner will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, Publicity Release within seven (7) days of Prize notification. If winner’s documents are not returned, as stated by Sponsor, within the required number of days, or if mail is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable mail without a forwarding address, the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s discretion.