Have you ever noticed that your kids will eat practically anything if it’s made in the shape of an animal or a car? I sure have – which is why I spent all afternoon finding some super fun snacks that we can make for our kids.
I might make them for my husband too.
15 Fun Snacks for Kids
1. This Butterfly snack from Meaningful Mama is always popular at my house – and perfect for snacks on the go.
2. No child of mine can resist this turkey treat from Meaningful Mama.
3. And – I’m just going to come out and say it. I’m never eating an apple again unless it is turned into a turtle – like these apple turtles from B-Inspired Mama.
4. Veggies, dip and butterflies. What more do you need? (Hint – not much!)
5. These apple puzzles from A Mom with a Lesson Plan are some of the coolest things I’ve ever seen. They keep my husband occupied for hours.
6. Do your kids love Dr. Seuss as much as mine do? Whip them up some Dr. Seuss muffin tin snacks – like these from The Chaos and the Clutter, and they’ll be in heaven.
7. Stop what you’re doing and go make some of these frozen fruit pops from Tutus & Tea Parties. Trust me.
8. And then whip up a batch of letter cookies like these from Danya Banya. Because – you know – it’s all about learning (and not about stuffing your face with cookie dough. Ahem.)
9. Who’s in the mood for some monster apples like these from Artsy Momma? My kids – that’s who!
10. Hello Ladybug Pretzels! YUM!
11. I don’t know about you, but my kids are obsessed with anything served in a muffin tin – like this great snack idea from The Chaos and the Clutter.
12. And how adorable is this citrus sunshine snack from B-Inspired Mama?
13. My kids love owl sandwiches now – thanks to Meaningful Mama.
14. And Kids Activities Blog has some great ideas for fun AND healthy snacks.
15. I can’t even talk about how cute these apple cars are from Frogs, Snails and Puppy Dog Tails. My husband has requested them for his lunch. Well, okay, he didn’t request them, but I made him some. I have no doubt that his co-workers were jealous!