Boogie Block™ Mineral Sunscreen Stick
Protect sensitive skin with this naturally-derived sunscreen for babies.
Protect baby’s delicate skin from the sun’s harmful rays with Boogie Block™ mineral sunscreen for babies! Made with 100% naturally derived ingredients, Boogie Block™ delivers broad spectrum SPF 50 protection to help protect your little one’s skin. It is also water resistant for up to 80 minutes, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic and vegan.
Boogie Block™ mineral sunscreen stick provides broad spectrum SPF 50 to help prevent sunburn and protect sensitive skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays. Our easy rub-in, zinc-based formula is safe for baby, made with 100% naturally derived ingredients and is gentle on sensitive skin, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic and vegan. This naturally-derived sunscreen for babies is water resistant for up to 80 minutes. Boogie Block™ comes in a convenient stick format so that you can quickly apply it with an easy, no-mess swipe.
- Apply liberally to dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- For topical use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Ask a doctor before use with children under six months.
- Use in conjunction with sun protection measures, such as limited time in the sun and long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Reapply to dry skin after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, or at least every 2 hours.
- Zinc Oxide 20%
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
- Behenyl Behenate
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax
- Polyhydroxystearic Acid
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
- Keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation occurs.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin or if allergic to any ingredient.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.