Boogie® Mineral Sunscreen Stick
Protect sensitive skin with this naturally-derived sunscreen for babies.
Protect baby’s delicate skin from the sun’s harmful rays with Boogie® Mineral Sunscreen Stick for babies! Made with 100% naturally derived ingredients, Boogie® Mineral Sunscreen Stick delivers broad spectrum SPF 50 protection to help protect your little one’s skin. It is also Hawaii Act 104 Reef Compliant, water resistant for up to 80 minutes, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic and vegan.
Boogie® Mineral Sunscreen Stick provides broad spectrum SPF 50 to help prevent sunburn and protect sensitive skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays. Our easy rub-in, zinc-based formula is safe for baby, made with 100% naturally derived ingredients and is gentle on sensitive skin, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic and vegan. This naturally-derived sunscreen for babies is water resistant for up to 80 minutes, is a USDA Certified Biobased Product, containing 100% USDA certified biobased content, and does not contain octinoxate, oxybenzone and nanoparticles. Boogie® Mineral Sunscreen Stick is also Hawaii Act 104 Reef Compliant.
Boogie® Mineral Sunscreen Stickcomes in a convenient stick format so that you can quickly apply it with an easy, no-mess swipe.
- Apply liberally to dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- For topical use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Ask a doctor before use with children under six months.
- Use in conjunction with sun protection measures, such as limited time in the sun and long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Reapply to dry skin after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, or at least every 2 hours.
- Zinc Oxide 20%
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
- Behenyl Behenate
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax
- Polyhydroxystearic Acid
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
- Keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation occurs.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin or if allergic to any ingredient.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.