Whether you’re working with a potty training toddler or have an 8-year-old with an “itchy” bum, these tips will help you teach your child the proper way to wipe.
1. Use the right materials: Kandoo Flushable Wipes clean up to 30% better than toilet paper.
2. Show your child how to hold the wipe flat in their hand (not wadded into a ball).
3. Walk them through the process of wipe, fold, wipe, fold, until they don’t see anything on the wipe anymore. That’s how they’ll know they’re finished and ready to flush.
Bottom Wiping Activity
If your child is a hands-on learner, this wiping activity will be right up their alley. It’s a great demonstration that will have your little one wiping independently in no time.
1. Smear some peanut butter on a plate.
2. Have your child start with a Kandoo Flushable Wipe flat in their hand.
3. See if they can wipe the plate clean using the techniques explained above.