Boogie® Saline Nose Drops
Newborn-safe saline nose drops.
Doctors regularly recommend the use of saline nose drops to clean and clear nasal passages of infants and children. Boogie® Saline Nose Drops are made with natural saline and are easy-to-use on small, stuffy noses. The drops are gentle and easy-to-apply, helping you bring quick relief to your little one. They even have a specially designed tip for controlled dropping. Each box comes with two bottles so you can have one at home and one on-the-go!
Boogie® Saline Nose Drops are specially designed to soothe tiny, stuffy noses. Made with a non-medicated, natural saline formula, Boogie® Saline Nose Drops have a specially designed tip to deliver controlled dropping. No more flooding baby’s nose! Just easy, simple and gentle clearing and moisturizing for tiny, stuffy noses. Safe for all ages (including even tiny newborns!), Boogie® Saline Nose Drops are gentle enough to use as often as needed and made without fragrances, dyes, or parabens!
- For nasal use only.
- For all ages: 2 to 4 drops of Boogie Drops® saline nose drops in each nostril as often as needed or as directed by your doctor.
- To dispense, hold bottle upside-down and squeeze lightly until a few drops of saline come out of the bottle.
- When not in use, make sure the cap on your bottle is firmly on at all times to avoid spilling.
- Sodium Chloride
- Disodium Phosphate
- Disodium EDTA
- Potassium Phosphate
- Benzalkonium Chloride
- The use of this dispenser by more than one person may lead to infection.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Wipe tip clean after use.
- Store at room temperature.
- Keep carton for future reference.
- See bottle for expiration date.