Boogie Drops® Saline Nose Drops
Doctors regularly recommend the use of saline nose drops to clean and clear nasal passages of infants and children. Boogie Drops® saline nose drops are made with natural saline and are easy-to-use on small, stuffy noses. They even have a specially designed tip for controlled dropping.
Boogie Drops® saline nose drops are specially designed to soothe tiny, stuffy noses. Made with natural saline, Boogie Drops® have a specially designed tip to deliver controlled dropping. No more flooding baby’s nose! Safe for all ages, Boogie Drops® are gentle enough to use as often as needed!
- For nasal use only.
- For all ages: 2 to 4 drops in each nostril as often as needed or as directed by your doctor.
- To dispense, hold bottle upside-down and squeeze lightly.
- Sodium Chloride
- Disodium Phosphate
- Disodium EDTA
- Potassium Phosphate
- Benzalkonium Chloride
- The use of this dispenser by more than one person may lead to infection.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Wipe tip clean after use.
- Store at room temperature.
- Keep carton for future reference.
- See bottle for expiration date.