Boogie® Micro-Mist Saline Inhaler
Gently relieve congestion and discomfort with Micro-Mist particles
The Boogie® Micro-Mist Saline Inhaler gently moisturizes and soothes the upper respiratory tract to help:
- Relieve congestion and discomfort caused by allergies, colds and other irritants
- Reduce the risk of infection
- Improve function of the respiratory system
**PLEASE VISIT YOUR LOCAL TARGET STORE OR TARGET.COM TO PURCHASE**
Out of stock
The Boogie® Micro-Mist Saline Inhaler is the first of its kind. It’s designed to help relieve congestion and discomfort, moisturize and soothe the upper respiratory system by distributing natural, sterile saline micro-mist particles along the airways. Also, its high flow rate and slow release technology penetrates the drug-free mist deeper into nasal passages.
The Boogie® Micro-Mist Saline Inhaler is recommended by pediatricians and is extra gentle for children and infants. It provides non-medicated respiratory relief to this younger age group, is safe for all ages, portable and ready-to-use.
Each device provides 1+ hour of continuous, fine sterile saline mist. Top twists to turn on/off for multiple uses.
- First, remove cap and place nozzle on can and mask on nozzle (may be used with or without mask).
- Then, twist top clockwise to activate mist. Twist in the opposite direction to stop.
- Hover nozzle or mask near nose and mouth to allow mist to be inhaled while breathing normally.
- Inhale mist for 1-5 minutes per occasion. Use as often as needed.
- After use, remove the mask and nozzle and rinse with warm water and air dry or wash in the dishwasher. Both can be reused.
This device does not require batteries or charging.
Purified water, 0.9% sodium chloride.
Please keep the following in mind:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Contents under pressure
- Do not puncture or incinerate
- Store between 59 and 86 degrees F