Boogie® Stuffy Nose Kit
The Boogie® Stuffy Nose Kit contains our best boogie-fighting solutions to help unstuff stuffy noses when congestion is at its worst. Each kit comes with a 45-count pack of Unscented Boogie Wipes® saline nose wipes to help clean and dissolve boogers and a twin pack of Boogie Drops® saline nose drops (2 bottles included) to help clean and moisturize stuffy noses.
Unstuff stuffy noses with the Boogie® Stuffy Nose Kit! Each kit contains everything you need to show boogers who is boss! Boogie Wipes® saline nose wipes are made with natural saline to help clean and dissolve snot and boogers, while Boogie Drops® saline nose drops help clean and moisturize stuffy noses.
- Suitable for all ages.
- For quick, effective cleanup of mucus caused by the common cold and allergies.
- Open lid & remove inner seal.
- Gently use wipes to break down dried, stuck on boogers and wipe away dirt and germs on baby’s face, hands and body.
- Close lid tightly after each use to retain moisture.
- For nasal use only.
- For All Ages: 2 to 4 drops in each nostril as often as needed or as directed by your doctor.
- To dispense, hold bottle upside-down and squeeze lightly.
Boogie Wipes® Unscented
- Sodium Chloride**
- Aloe (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice*
- Chamomile (Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria) Flower Extract*
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
- Arginine Levulinate*
- Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside*
- Sodium Benzoate
* Naturally-derived ingredient
** Isotonic saline (0.9%)
- Sodium Chloride
- Disodium Phosphate
- Disodium EDTA
- Potassium Phosphate
- Benzalkonium Chloride
Boogie Wipes® :
- For external use only.
- Store wipes at room temperature with the lid tightly closed.
- Do not flush.
Boogie Drops® :
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The use of this dispenser by more than one person may lead to infection.
- Wipe tip clean after use.
- Store at room temperature.
- Keep carton for future reference.
- See bottle for expiration date.